- The wind turbine generators
are designed for battery charging (as independent off-grid power supply)
and to work in parallel with the public network (on-grid
Includes control box and speed governor (battery charger and dump load)
|Rated power (W)||1000||2000||5000|
|Cut in speed (m/s)||3||3||3|
|Rated speed (m/s)||10
|Survival speed (m/s)||60
Up wind, HAWT,
overspeed by tilt up rotor + EM
|Rotor dia (m)||2.8||3.2||5|
|Rotor blades||Fiber glass epoxi|
|Price e/w U$S||1350.-||1850.-||5000.-|
see F1000 typical power curve here!
see F500 picture here!
from the batteries, you can get AC 50/60hz supply, by using our SPI Inverters
* Power from 0.5 to 10 kw
* The vertical wind
mills accept wind from any direction
generating from steady speeds
* Reduced noise due low speed
* Generation starts at 2 m/s, with rated speed of 10 m/s
* No overspeed possible and none
spin effect due the lack of
* Mounted over single pole from 5.5 to 11m height, with no guys
* 3-5 engineered blades
designed to prevent vibration
* Ideal for the roof top in high buildings
HAWT SPECIAL OFFER !
WINDPACK 5, stores up to 5 kwh/day, having 8 m/s windspeed. Standard 220V/50hz or 110V/60hz output!
Price: U$S 1650.- Ex-works
* SAVOIA F500, horizontal wind turbine for 500/800 W power generation
* SPI 15 DC-AC inverter, 1.5Kw continuous, pure sine wave
* Set of connection drawings and easy install instructions
==> To receive details of payment and shipping, please send us this email
New product for high efficiency: wind-electric water pumping!
AEROPUMP 5 from 2.8 to 0.4 m3/h: F600 wind turbine + 1.5kw SPI inverter + std 4" x 1/2 HP well pump.
Price: U$S 2250.- Ex-Works
|Due to the limitation of natural resources on our planet, countries like US, Canada and UK are going for renewable energy sources to sustain the ongoing need of people and to cut down on toxic effects on the environment. Renewable energy sources cost much less in comparison to fossil fuels and are not limited which is a better alternative for the future. As renewable energy sources are not limited so the costs will go down as the demand increases over time.|